Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!


Happy Valentines Day to one and all. I hope your day is full of romance, sexy lingerie, and chocolates.

I always enjoy Valentines Day, even though at the moment I'm not in any sort of relationship, so today will be a bit low on the romance meter. It's always fun to wine and dine your girlfriend.

Today will also be low in the amount of sexy lingerie that comes my way. Not dating anyone, I will not see any lingerie on her, and since I am in the process of loosing quite a bit of weight, I am reluctant to buy lingerie for myself.

In baseball terms, my Valentines Day is currently 0 for 2, striking out in the areas of romance and sexy lingerie. That leaves the fail-safe area of chocolates. I'll stick to my diet, but will partake of various chocolate samples, and any girl will tell you that chocolate can make anything better.

Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment