Monday, March 29, 2010

Catching My Breath

Ah declare! All this attention that ya'll been showing this poor little ol' southern gal is enough to cause my poor little ol' female brain to positively swoon! Fiddle-dee-dee! A gal could get use to this.
--Kelli Roberts [using my "best" southern accent]

Seriously folks, I wanted to sincerely thank everyone who has stopped by to read my ramblings. I've only been blogging for about a month and have been amazed at how fast the blog and web site seem to be growing. When I first started, I honestly didn't think I would get any readers for months, much less blog followers and people who actually post comments. I was committed to trying my hand at this, but told myself it would probably be months, maybe even a year or two, before I heard from anyone that read my posts. There are six followers of this blog at the moment, and that is six more than what I thought I would ever have. Again, I thank you and hope you find something useful, something entertaining, or something you just like. If this happens to anyone, then this blog is a success.

I welcome your comments. Comments are moderated, but that is mainly to ensure I get a chance to read them and avoid someone posting something completely off topic.

As for the currently posted comments, I will be offering my thoughts on the famous Bible cross dressing passage in Deuteronomy 22:5, how it is sometimes a bit strange being transgendered and conservative (yes, we do exist!), and more. Comments are not only welcomed, but actively desired.

Also, on a whim, I started a web site to link to this blog. The blog is the main focus, and I started the web site in case it was needed, but now feel it might come in handy. I hope to add links and such, the sort of things that don't fit neatly into a blog, to more places that are informative and entertaining.

Special thanks to Jack Molay who has done such an outstanding job of defining, explaining, and elaborating on that little dot in the gender spectrum called "autogynephilia". I was tired of running up and down that spectrum and not finding a comfortable place to stop and enjoy. It's really helped me better define a large portion of my life. It's also led me to other great blogs to enjoy.

Plan to post again in a couple of days and hopefully post on a regular schedule.

Again, thanks everyone.

Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment